Wednesday, May 6, 2015

More Videos on my Homelessness: Organizing Your Car and Temperature Extremes

I apologize for my lack of writing, and for compensation I hope you'll like these two Youtube videos I made.

A very long time ago some people mentioned they'd be interested in me keeping a diary of my experiences, and while my lifestyle is far too uninterested for that, I can at least offer a basic overview of how I've adapted in various ways, such as how I organize my stuff in my car or keep safe in my climate.





You can also see my current playlist on this subject here.

I'm not sure how far I'll take this series. If there's something you'd like to know, leave a comment and perhaps I'll respond in another video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ah! So you want to comment? Good!

My only rule: Use common sense manners.